Life



I do not know if I'm going to be a good person, but I do not know what to say.

The reason is that the time and situation of the situation will make the good of the people weak ...



One reason is also the age ... the constant fear of one another ... that does not know when a bird will fly.

* Spend the rest of the days fun and fun.



I'm not sure if I'm going to be a part of my life ... The attraction increases ...



Do you understand that?



Those who organize only rupees only in old age .... Those people are always sad and depressing to others ...

* He does not plan to go to the temple or garden garden for a long time. But he keeps planning to fill the pass book in advance ... His life is extinguished between the bank and the house ... *



I'm not sure if I'm going to be a good friend.



* Your openness, joyous nature, and neutral opinion when you feel it is the epic of your old age ... *



I concentrated in newspapers..and the girl's phone was called ... the service was completed ... as the principles of the wife herself made it

I do not want to listen to anybody. I did not do it myself. I asked for health ... then ... the phone gave me.



I do not know what to say.



The girl said ... "I will ask your son-in-law."... My son ... Jai Shri Krishna ... I have kept the phone.



Wife says ... you too? It will come when it is supposed to come ... Now stop asking ... those people are living there in bliss and fun, then we ... remember those people and do our current work?

* Do not be reluctant to feel embarrassed ... understood ...? *



Wife laughed laughing .. Keep me as ...

* "Even if it is good, do not get too good .. *

* Your Recollection It's Yours Beloved .. "* ...



* When the wings come in the wings, let fly ... let it fly ... when the nest will be remembered for a day, but the nest will be empty ... *

She had a bottle of water in her eyes ... but she had found out the jaw booth of her life ...



Immediately persevere in the mind, drink it and drink it. And do not take it ... Today is the month of Shravan ... the temple is going to go ..



* One is the only father in the world ... that he has never seen his offspring..better ..., loves uninterrupted ...


It is true that you are alone. * You are alone, because there is peace. Day after day .. It is better to live alone than to walk in the mood of a son. How much is our need? Give it to the maintenance, even if the bride just understands that .. * What will be the work from an old man? *



Yesterday, the daughter also had a phone. It is also a problem of the day ... Jamii Raj also said the same ...



The wife says, "She is very active and we are both neo ...

* The girl took her daughter ... and daughter and brother-in-law ... *

We were there and there ..



Variant today .. not a mood, go to the picture ...

Which picture is to see ...? Wife speaks



Variant now supports .. I can stand up ... even these legs ..



Wife embraces ... she speaks only "

* "I did not" *,

I was again 25 years old and nine years old ... strength gave me its words.



I had a mind, he got it, now you have started losing, you have found ...

Where are you, saajan, my world is there, day and night ... my love dreams, no one snatches away ...

ટિપ્પણીઓ

આ બ્લૉગ પરની લોકપ્રિય પોસ્ટ્સ

1500+ piyasi bhabhi whatsapp group links 2020

Indian IPC kalmo gujrati & hindi me